Thursday, August 21, 2008

Payton's Packin' on the Pounds


Payton had her two week appointment yesterday and she came in at a whopping 9lbs 2ozs. She's almost gained a whole pound since she was born. As you can tell by the picture, I think the whole pound went straight to her cheeks. Oh, and the doc says I make great cream. I guess this breastfeeding thing suits me.

Then after our doc appointment we picked Ryder up from school early and went to the zoo with our good friends Molly, Meredith (one of Ryder's girlfriends) and Payton's new friend, Delaney (they were born a day apart).

I'm enjoying the time off from work, getting to spend quality time with both kiddos.

2 comments:

Crystal / Jayson said...

Yeah! I am so excited you have a blog!

Payton is beautiful and I love the name. What a cute family you guys are....

The Callaway Family said...

I love that you have a blog! It is such a fun way to stay updated on your beautiful family! I wish I was closer so I could hold Payton. She is such a cutie!
Miss you!