Saturday, August 29, 2009

Life has gotten away from us!

Apologies for the major delay in my blog upkeep, the end of summer proved to be super busy for us ... but quite fun! I'm not going to spend much time in this post recapping the last month and a half and will rather entertain you with pictures. Enjoy! I promise to do better in my blog upkeep moving forward. As usual, life has been pretty entertaining her at the Boise Bordner household.
Ryder and Jeremy went on a day-long flight with my boss ... up to McCall for pancakes at the Pancake House and over to Baker City for some lunch & ice cream! Ryder had a great time!
We had a major BBQ with loads of kids, adults and fun! Thanks everyone for coming.


At the Idaho State Fair! Ryder & Jeremy went on the swings! I was nervous for Ryder, but he LOVED them!


We went to the Mariner's game with our friends Ryan and Heather Skene.

Ryder & Jeremy were in cousin Roy & Erin's wedding this summer. Quite the dashing boys they were!






Grandpa Tucker is really good and reading stories!




While in Seattle we went to the zoo with Grandma Susie and Harper & Bennett (the kids Susie watches).
























No comments: