Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yoga

When I was pregnant with Payton I went to prenatal yoga twice a week for several months. We drive by the yoga studio every now and again and when we do Ryder always says, "there's momma's yoga." I showed Ryder what yoga was ... you know, "the downward facing dog" and Tucker's favorite, "the cobra." Well, last night my yoga mat was out in the living room floor from my "morning routine" (I won't go into those details now) and I'm down the hall and I hear Ryder say, "momma, I'm going to do some yoga." I said okay, buddy. Then he says, I need to do some yoga to push my baby out." Of course, that's what he associates yoga with ... me being pregnant with Payton. So I ask him where's his baby and he said, "it's in my belly."

Needless to say for a few minutes Ryder entertained me with many yoga poses/moves on how to get the baby out!

No comments: