Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I would like to share the top 10 things I am thankful for:

1. Jeremy. He's such a good husband and father. If I didn't have him, many items on this list would not be possible!
2. Family. I love the little family that Jeremy and I have created. Ryder and Payton are such good kids. Being a Mom is the best - and most fun - thing I have ever done. Also our extended families. I so appreciate it when they come to visit us in Boise. We're looking forward to celebrating Christmas with both the extended Bordner & Jensen families this year.
3. Friends. We have such good friends here in Boise (and back in Washington!). Several of us are getting together this Saturday to celebrate Jeremy’s birthday. We’re having an adult night on the town. I can’t wait. Also, my dear friend Ji Young is coming into town for the festivities. I'm so looking forward to seeing her.
4. Our home. It's a perfect home for us to grow into and make it our own.
5. Barack Obama. No need to say more. (PS, don't tell Jeremy, but I have a bit of a crush.)
6. My job. I really like my job and I am so thankful that I am employed when so many people are losing their jobs in this economy.
7. Breastfeeding. You may laugh, but it helps shed the pounds. Now I just need to tighten up, especially if I have to get into a bikini this February (we’re going on a cruise).
8. Breastfeeding again. Why twice? Well, it helps in that region.
9. Sleep. Payton has been sleeping through the night.
10. The blog. It's been a fun outlet for us to share with our family and friends the adventures of the Boise Bordner family.

1 comment:

Joan/Kevin said...

5. Barack Obama? Really?