Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Tradition

For the past three years we have given thanks with our good friends the Hamildummies (AKA Hamiltons). We have enjoyed the tradition and look forward to continuing it. Also, I must give a shout out to Molly's mom, Karen, she makes quite a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie ... I could go on and on.

Here are a couple of pictures from the evening. Thanks Molly for having us over!







It was also a big day for Miss Payton this Thanksgiving - she rolled over from back to tummy for the first time (actually four times!). I was able to catch a video of the big moment.



2 comments:

The Callaway Family said...

I am so glad that you are blogging so I can stay updated on your growing family. Payton is getting so big already! Are you going to Wa for the holidays? We fly in on the 14th until the 6th so hopefully we can see each other!

shauna said...

So fun to watch her roll over! Way to go, Payton!